Open for Bookings
Being CoVid Safe
- Amos has screened for CoViD-19 and tested negative as of 13 May 202o and 16 July 2020.
- Prior booking essential.
- No waiting room facilities.
- Arrive alone for the booking.
- Amos is accepting clients based on the answers to questions in the 'Screening form'.
- The form will be emailed to you prior to making a booking it can also be downloaded below.
- If you are having difficulty completing the screening form please contact Amos and he will go through it over the phone.
- You will be required to have your screening form completed prior to your booking and have a forehead temperature recorded on attending the booking to comply with contact tracing.
- If you have any symptoms of CoViD (fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, tiredness, loss of sense of taste and smell) please go directly to your nearest testing station, for Byron Bay that would be Byron Hospital, at the end for Ewingsdale Road near the highway.
- Once the test is completed please return directly to your place to quarantine and await the results.
- If you are awaiting results to a CoViD test please remain quarantined until the results arrive.
- If symptoms of a cold flu or CoViD arrive immediately prior to attending your booking please contact Amos to discuss rebooking.
- All surfaces wiped with bleach and 60%+ alcohol prior and after each booking. All linen is changed and laundered on a hot wash.
- Masks and gloves will be made available on attending your booking.
- Antibacterial hand washing soap available and hand sanitiser.