Open for Bookings
Being CoVid Safe
- Amos has screened for CoViD-19 and tested negative as of 13 May 202o and 16 July 2020.
- Prior booking essential.
- No waiting room facilities.
- Booking requirements
- Has not recently tested positive for CoViD-19 or awaiting results for a test for the virus. Is not showing symptoms fever shortness of breath or tirdness. Is not experiencing any flu like symtoms. Has not been on international air travel within the past 14 days. Has not come directly from a 'hot spot' for the virus. Understands that they will be refered to NSW Health if any of the above are present.
- If you have any symptoms of CoViD (fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, tiredness, loss of sense of taste and smell) please go directly to your nearest testing station, for Byron Bay that would be Byron Hospital, at the end for Ewingsdale Road near the highway.
- Once the test is completed please return directly to your place to quarantine and await the results.
- If you are awaiting results to a CoViD test please remain quarantined until the results arrive.
- If symptoms of a cold flu or CoViD arrive immediately prior to attending your booking please contact Amos to discuss rebooking.
- All surfaces wiped with bleach and 60%+ alcohol prior and after each booking. All linen is changed and laundered on a hot wash.
- Masks and gloves will be made available on attending your booking.
- Antibacterial hand washing soap available and hand sanitiser.